Original Sanctuary (1901 - present)
The Congregation began on Epiphany (January 6) 1901 and celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2001 with celebrations over several months. In 2011, the Congregation celebrated the 110th anniversary culminating with an Anniversary Celebration in May. The Historic Original Building on the south side of Round Grove Road is leased by a funeral home. The Round Grove Cemetery is behind the Historical Original Building.
The Round Grove Cemetery sits on land given by one of the founding members, Henry Uecker, Sr., seven months after completion of the church (Historical Original Building) and land given in 1961 by Hannah Uecker.
Many members of the founding families are buried in the Cemetery along with their descendents. Plots are still available to members and non-members of Round Grove United Church. For information about the Cemetery, please contact Rev. Dr. Byron S. Wells or call the church office at 972-315-2777.
Contact us by email